Turnus of offer:
each winter semester
Course of studies, specific field and terms:
- Bachelor MLS 2018 (compulsory), life sciences, 1st semester
- Bachelor MLS 2016 (compulsory), life sciences, 1st semester
Classes and lectures:
- Analysis 1 (exercise, 3 SWS)
- Analysis 1 (lecture, 4 SWS)
- 105 Hours in-classroom work
- 140 Hours private studies
- 25 Hours exam preparation
Contents of teaching:
- Sequences and series
- Functions and continuity
- Differentiability, Taylor series
- Metric and normalized spaces, basic topological concepts
- Multivariate differential calculus
- Basic knowledge of linear algebra
- Students understand the basic terms of analysis, especially the concept of convergence.
- Students understand the basic thoughts and proof techniques.
- Students can explain basic relationships in analysis.
- Students can apply the basic concepts and proof techniques.
- Students have an understanding for abstract structures.
- Interdisciplinary qualifications:
- Students have a basic competence in modeling.
- Students can transfer theoretical concepts to similar applications.
- Students can work as a group on elementary mathematical problems.
Responsible for this module:
- K. Fritzsche: Grundkurs Analysis 1 + 2
- H. Heuser: Lehrbuch der Analysis 1 + 2
- K. Burg, H. Haf, F. Wille, A. Meister: Höhere Mathematik für Ingenieure
- R. Lasser, F. Hofmaier: Analysis 1 + 2
Prerequisites for attending the module:
Prerequisites for the written exam:
- Successful completion of homework assignments during the semester.
- Successful completion of e-tests
MA2000-L1: Analysis 1, written exam, 90 min, 100 % module grade
Letzte Änderung: 13.4.2021