Turnus of offer:
Currently not available
Course of studies, specific field and terms:
- Master Entrepreneurship in Digital Technologies 2020 (advanced module), technology field computer science, Arbitrary semester
- Master IT-Security 2019 (optional subject), IT Security and Privacy, 1st, 2nd, or 3rd semester
Classes and lectures:
- Networks and Mobile Systems (exercise, 2 SWS)
- Networks and Mobile Systems (lecture, 2 SWS)
- 30 Hours exam preparation
- 90 Hours private studies
- 60 Hours in-classroom work
Contents of teaching:
- Introduction into the special security problems of mobile systems
- Security Architectures for wireless wide area netwirks (GSM, UMTS, LTE)
- Security in Wireless Local Area Networks (WLAN, Bluetooth)
- Security in the Internet of Things (basics, key management, integrity, authenticity, RFID)
- Security for embedded devices
- The successful participants understand the central concepts, methods, and mechanisms to secure wireless networks and mobile systems.
- They are able to correctly apply existing solutions, develop own new solutions and assess their validity.
- They are able to assess new security problems and solutions coming from research.
- Written or oral exam as announced by the examiner
Responsible for this module:
- Claudia Eckert: IT-Sicherheit - Oldenbourg, 8th ed., 2013
- German and English skills required
Admission requirements for taking the module:
Admission requirements for participation in module examination(s):
- CS4450-L1: Networks and Mobile Systems, oral examination, 100% of module grade.
Letzte Änderung: 1.2.2022
für die Ukraine