Turnus of offer:
Course of studies, specific field and terms:
- Master IT-Security 2019 (compulsory), IT-Security, 4th semester
Classes and lectures:
- Colloquium (presentation (incl. preparation), 1 SWS)
- Master Thesis Media Informatics (supervised self studies, 1 SWS)
- 30 Hours oral presentation and discussion (including preparation)
- 870 Hours research for and write up of a thesis
Contents of teaching:
- Further qualifications required are subject to private studies.
- The students can solve a complex scientific problem with the means of their profession.
- They elaborate a sophisticated scientific work within a given time.
- They have expertise they can apply to problems.
- They are able to analyze, interpret and critically assess scientific literature.
- They possess the communication skills to write down and present their scientific results in an appropriate way.
- oral presentation
- Written report
Responsible for this module:
- Studiengangsleitung IT-Sicherheit
- Alle prüfungsberechtigten Dozentinnen/Dozenten des Studienganges
- thesis can be written in German or English
Admission requirements for taking the module:
- See study program regulations (e.g. certain minimum CP achieved).
Admission requirements for taking module examination(s):
- CS5993-L2: see examination regulations (e.g. master's thesis assessed with at least sufficient).
- CS5993-L1 Master thesis IT Security: master thesis, approx. 67% of the module grade.
- CS5993-L2 Master thesis IT-Security: Colloquium, ca 33% of the module grade
Letzte Änderung: 15.9.2021
für die Ukraine