Turnus of offer:
Course of studies, specific field and terms:
- Master Entrepreneurship in Digital Technologies 2020 (advanced module), technology field computer science, Arbitrary semester
- Master Computer Science 2019 (optional subject), advanced module, Arbitrary semester
- Master IT-Security 2019 (advanced module), Elective Computer Science, 1st or 2nd semester
- Master Entrepreneurship in Digital Technologies 2014 (advanced module), technology field computer science, 2nd and/or 3rd semester
- Master Computer Science 2014 (advanced module), advanced curriculum, 2nd and/or 3rd semester
Classes and lectures:
- Hardware/Software Co-Design (s. CS5170 T) (lecture with exercises, 3 SWS)
- Computer-Aided Design of Digital Circuits (s. CS3110 T) (lecture with exercises, 3 SWS)
- Lab course System Architecture or Seminar System Architecture (practical course, 3 SWS)
- 195 Hours private studies
- 30 Hours exam preparation
- 135 Hours in-classroom work
Contents of teaching:
Responsible for this module:
- German and English skills required
Admission requirements for taking the module:
Admission requirements for participation in module examination(s):
- Successful completion of exercises as specified at the beginning of the semester.
- Successful completion of the practical tasks according to the requirements at the beginning of the semester.
- CS4505-L1: System Architecture, oral exam, 100% of the module grade.
A seminar can also be offered instead of the internship.
Letzte Änderung: 1.2.2022
für die Ukraine