Turnus of offer:
each winter semester
Course of studies, specific field and terms:
- Master Computer Science 2019 (optional subject), interdisciplinary competence, Arbitrary semester
- Master Medical Informatics 2019 (optional subject), interdisciplinary competence, 1st or 2nd semester
- Master Computer Science 2014 (optional subject), interdisciplinary competence, Arbitrary semester
- Master Media Informatics 2014 (optional subject), Interdisciplinary modules, Arbitrary semester
- Master Medical Informatics 2014 (optional subject), interdisciplinary competence, 1st or 2nd semester
- Master Interdisciplinary Courses (optional subject), Interdisciplinary modules, Arbitrary semester
Classes and lectures:
- Entrepreneurship and Innovation (exercise, 1 SWS)
- Entrepreneurship and Innovation (lecture, 2 SWS)
- 60 Hours private studies
- 45 Hours in-classroom work
- 15 Hours exam preparation
Contents of teaching:
- This course deals with fundamental theories, concepts and tools for the entrepreneurship and innovation management.
- The content is also linked to practical and current topics thus covering relevant applications.
- Individual aspects of the event will be studied on selected case studies.
- Students are able to master and apply scientific foundations and develop predominantly fundamental expertise in entrepreneurship and innovation.
- Students are able to structure and solve problems in innovation and technology management predominantly in a familiar be to some extent also even in a new, unfamiliar and multidisciplinary context.
- Students are able to define goals for their own development and reflect their own strengths and weaknesses, plan their own development and reflect the societal impact.
- Students can work cooperatively and responsibly in groups and reflect and enhance their own cooperative behavior in groups critical.
Responsible for this module:
- Institute for Entrepreneurship and Business Development
- Nichols: Social Entrepreneurship - Oxford University Press 1. Auflage 2008
- Bessant & Tidd: Innovation and Entrepreneurship - Wiley-Verlag 2. Auflage 2013
- Fisch & Roß: Fallstudien zum Innovationsmanagement - Gabler-Verlag 1. Auflage 2009
- Bessant & Tidd: Managing Innovation: Integrating Technological, Market and Organizational Change - Wiley-Verlag: 5. Auflage 2013
- German and English skills required
Prerequisites for attending the module:
Prerequisites for participation in module exam(s):
- Prerequisites for admission to the (written) examination may be scheduled at the beginning of the semester. When prerequisites are defined, they should be completed and positively evaluated before the initial (written) examination.
- EC4008-L1: Entrepreneurship and Innovation, portfolio exam, 100% of module grade
The portfolio exam consists of the following:
- Individual written assignment, 15 %
- Group work (Presentation), 45 %
- (Online)exams, 40 %
The commercial rounding is used to determine the overall grade.
Students for whom this course is a compulsory module have priority.
Registration takes place at the beginning of the semester via Moodle. Further registration and exam-related questions will be clarified during the first lectures.
(Is equal to EC4008 T-KP04)
Letzte Änderung: 23.8.2022