Turnus of offer:
each winter semester
Course of studies, specific field and terms:
- Master Entrepreneurship in Digital Technologies 2020 (compulsory), entrepreneurship, 3rd semester
- Master Interdisciplinary Courses (optional subject), Interdisciplinary modules, Arbitrary semester
- Master Entrepreneurship in Digital Technologies 2014 (compulsory), entrepreneurship, 3rd semester
Classes and lectures:
- Business game (lecture, 1 SWS)
- Business game (project work, 3 SWS)
- 120 Hours work on project
- 60 Hours in-classroom work
Contents of teaching:
- Students create a virtual enterprise as a team.
- In several periods the different establishment stages occur: founding, creatiion of a business plan, market entry and business development in competition with other teams.
- On the basis of the indicators, decisions for the next periods are taken.
- Students are able to analyze and understand the organizational context.
- Based on the available information and analysis they can make decisions and understand the impact of their decisions on performance measures.
- Students are able to develop and apply strategies and solve problems for their virtual company.
- The social skills and personal skills such as teamwork, entrepreneurship, communication skills are promoted among the students.
- successful addressing of the project goals
Responsible for this module:
- Institute for Entrepreneurship and Business Development
- Manual will be provided: .
Prerequisites for attending the module:
Prerequisites for participation in module exam(s):
- Prerequisites for admission to the (written) examination may be scheduled at the beginning of the semester. When prerequisites are defined, they should be completed and positively evaluated before the initial (written) examination.
- EC5020-L1: Business Game, portfolio exam consisting of the successful solution of the project task, 100 % of module grade
Students for whom this course is a compulsory module have priority.
Registration takes place at the beginning of the semester via Moodle. Further questions related to registration and exam will be clarified during the first lectures.
Letzte Änderung: 23.8.2022