Turnus of offer:
each winter semester
Course of studies, specific field and terms:
- Master Computer Science 2019 (optional subject), interdisciplinary competence, Arbitrary semester
- Master Psychology 2016 (optional subject), interdisciplinary competence, Arbitrary semester
- Master Interdisciplinary Courses (optional subject), Interdisciplinary modules, Arbitrary semester
- Master psychology 2013 (optional subject), interdisciplinary competence, Arbitrary semester
- Master Media Informatics 2014 (optional subject), interdisciplinary competence, Arbitrary semester
- Master Computer Science 2014 (optional subject), interdisciplinary competence, Arbitrary semester
Classes and lectures:
- General Business Administration (exercise, 1 SWS)
- General Business Administration (lecture, 2 SWS)
- 60 Hours private studies
- 45 Hours in-classroom work
- 15 Hours exam preparation
Contents of teaching:
- Theories in business administration
- Organisational forms
- Legal forms
- Accounting basics
- Theories on leaderhip and motivation
- The students get an important and in-depth overview of the single parts of business administration.
- Within this lecture, the students are empowered to identify and classify the different theoretical areas of business administration.
- Furthermore, students will be able to evaluate the different approaches and apply them to specific situations.
Responsible for this module:
- Institute for Entrepreneurship and Business Development
- Wöhe: Einführung in die Allgemeine Betriebswirtschaftslehre - Vahlen-Verlag, 24. Auflage, 2010
- Hungenberg, Wulf: Grundlagen der Unternehmensführung - Gabler-Verlag, 4. Auflage, 2011
Prerequisites for attending the module:
Prerequisites for participation in module exam(s):
- Prerequisites for admission to the (written) examination may be scheduled at the beginning of the semester. When prerequisites are defined, they should be completed and positively evaluated before the initial (written) examination.
- EC4001-L1: General Business Administration, (online) tests, 100 % of module grade
Students for whom this course is a compulsory module have priority.
Registration takes place at the beginning of the semester via Moodle. Further registration and exam-related questions will be clarified during the first lectures.
(Is equal to EC4001 T-KP04)
Letzte Änderung: 23.8.2022