Turnus of offer:
each summer semester
Course of studies, specific field and terms:
- Bachelor MLS 2018 (compulsory), mathematics / computer science, 2nd semester
- Bachelor MLS 2016 (compulsory), mathematics / computer science, 2nd semester
- Bachelor MLS 2009 (compulsory), mathematics / computer science, 2nd semester
Classes and lectures:
- Analysis 2 (exercise, 2 SWS)
- Analysis 2 (lecture, 2 SWS)
- 60 Hours in-classroom work
- 75 Hours private studies
- 15 Hours exam preparation
Contents of teaching:
- Integral calculus for functions of one real variable (indefinite integrals, antiderivatives, substitution, partial fractions, definite integrals, fundamental theorem of calculus)
- Sequences and series of functions
- Fourier series (trigonometric polynomials, convergence)
- Students understand the advanced terms of analysis, such as even convergence.
- Students understand the advanced thoughts and proof techniques.
- Students can explain advanced relationships in analysis.
- Interdisciplinary qualifications:
- Students can transfer advanced theoretical concepts to similar applications.
- Students can work as a group on complex mathematical problems.
Responsible for this module:
- K. Fritzsche: Grundkurs Analysis 1 + 2
- H. Heuser: Lehrbuch der Analysis 2
- K. Burg, H. Haf, F. Wille, A. Meister: Höhere Mathematik für Ingenieure
- R. Lasser, F. Hofmaier: Analysis 1 + 2
Prerequisites for attending the module:
Prerequisites for the exam:
- Successful completion of homework assignments during the semester.
- Successful completion of e-tests
- MA2500-L1: Analysis 2, written examination, 90 min, 100 % module grade
Letzte Änderung: 13.4.2021
für die Ukraine