Turnus of offer:
each summer semester
Course of studies, specific field and terms:
- Minor in Teaching Mathematics, Bachelor of Arts 2023 (compulsory), mathematics, 6th semester
- Bachelor CLS 2023 (compulsory), mathematics, 2nd semester
- Minor in Teaching Mathematics, Bachelor of Arts 2017 (compulsory), mathematics, 6th semester
- Bachelor CLS 2016 (compulsory), mathematics, 2nd semester
Classes and lectures:
- Analysis 2 (exercise, 3 SWS)
- Analysis 2 (lecture, 4 SWS)
- 130 Hours private studies
- 110 Hours in-classroom work
- 30 Hours exam preparation
Contents of teaching:
- Advanced multivariate differential calculus
- Integral calculus for functions of one real variable (indefinite integrals, antiderivatives, substitution, partial integration, definite integrals, fundamental theorem of calculus)
- Curvilinear integrals, bounded variation
- Function series, power series
- Fourier series (trigonometric polynomials, convergence)
- Linear operators in Hilbert spaces
- Working with the programming language Mathematica
- Students understand the advanced terms of analysis, such as even convergence.
- Students understand the advanced thoughts and proof techniques of real analysis.
- Students can apply the advanced concepts and proof techniques.
- Students can explain advanced relationships in analysis. Interdisciplinary qualifications:
- Interdisciplinary qualifications:
- Students can transfer advanced theoretical concepts to similar applications.
- Students have an advanced competence in modeling.
- Students can work as a group on complex mathematical problems.
Responsible for this module:
- H. Heuser: Lehrbuch der Analysis 1+2
- K. Fritzsche: Grundkurs Analysis 1+2
- K. Burg, H. Haf, F. Wille, A. Meister: Höhere Mathematik für Ingenieure
- R. Lasser, F. Hofmaier: Analysis 1 + 2
Admission requirements for taking the module:
- None (The competencies of the modules listed under 'Requires' are needed for this module, but are not a formal prerequisite)
Admission requirements for participation in module examination(s):
- Successful completion of homework assignments during the semester
- Successful completion of e-tests and Mathematica notebooks
- MA2500-L1: Analysis 2, written exam, 90 min, 100 % of module grade
Module MA2500-KP09 is identical to module MA2500-MML.
Letzte Änderung: 22.2.2022