You must find an advisor and clarify all of the above issues, before you can enrol as a doctoral candidate.

Enrolment is done in the International Office.

Please note:

All your transcripts and degrees must be submitted as certified true copies in the original language and as translations. Originals in English do not need to be translated.

Your application must include the following documents:

1. A copy of your passport/ID

Application form

  • 5. An officially certified true copy or a copy of your university degree along with a list of associated courses and your grades, translated into German or English

6. Proof of insurance cover

7. Your photograph

If you have any questions, please email Ms Una Doherty: