Master´s program in Health and Healtcare Science
Master of Science (M. Sc.)
each winter semester (october)
The master´s degree program prepares graduates for scientifically based, independent activities in research-, development- and application related professional fields of healthcare.
The integrated subject specific elective area enables students to deepen their competencies in the areas of healthcare development and management, healthcare research, research in the therapeutic professions and digital healthcare.
The study program is divided into the following subareas:
Specialisations in the master´s program
In addition to interdisciplinary modules, the master's program in health and healthcare science offers four different elective area
- analyse the quality of processes and structures in healthcare and identify strategies and methods for patientcentered healthcare
- identify necessary research to develop, pilot, and evaluate innovative care strategies or new interventions, and plan and conduct research in a methodologically appropriate manner
- plan, lead, support, and evaluate necessary steps and strategies to successfully implement innovative healthcare strategies and interventions into standard care
- collaborate with practitioners and researchers of other involved professions and organizations in any development, research, or management work
- recognize and critically reflect on the potential and limitations of digital technologies for the further development of healthcare
- participate in the design and evaluation of these technologies to use them in healthcare research or practice.