Like most other research facilities in Germany, the University of Lübeck has committed itself to implementing the recommendations of the Council of Science and Humanities for a core research data set. The provision of this data framework makes it possible to respond to the increasing reporting obligations on research input and output at research institutions.
In the long term, the operation of a research information system (RIS) will make work considerably easier and increase efficiency in research reporting for all participants. Such a system also offers researchers a number of work simplifications: automatic CVs, reports for joint research and proposals, evaluation of collaborations and much more.
The University of Lübeck has opted for the RIS PURE of the Elsevier company and, under the direction of Prof. Dr. med. Werner Solbach and Mrs. Christina Catana-Hoppe, has begun its introduction.
The previous introduction process took place in the following phases:
1. procurement and implementation (2015-2016)
2. designing the content, ethical and technical framework with a pilot group (2016-2018)
3. connection of university and UKSH employee data via IDM (Phase I 2017-2018, Phase II 2018-2019)
5. start of the feed-in of publications (SS 2018)
4. training of PURE editors of all institutions (since winter term 2018/2019)
5. Opening for internal operation with data validation and feedback by scientific users: 2019/2020
Editors will receive more information on the update we are waiting through our intranet group in August.
If you have any questions about, please contact us by email!
für die Ukraine